Friday, November 5, 2021

Bob Dylan 1995-04-03 Labatts Apollo, Manchester, Eng

 

BOB DYLAN
At Manchester

Labatts Apollo, Manchester, England
April 3, 1995

CD 1:
1. Crash On The Levee (Down In The Flood)
2. Where Teardrops Fall
3. All Along The Watchtower
4. What Good Am I?
5. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
6. Man In The Long Black Coat
7. Mr. Tambourine Man

CD 2:
1. Boots Of Spanish Leather
2. Gates Of Eden
3. Jokerman
4. Under The Red Sky
5. Ballad Of A Thin Man
6. Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat
7. It Ain’t Me, Babe

Bucky Baxter - pedal steel guitar, mandolin;
John Jackson - guitar; Tony Garnier - bass;
Winston Watson - drums, percussion

MY NOTES

Another show I received back in the day, either by a postal trade or an internet download "the midnight cafe" quite possibly.

Years ago for my own listening pleasure I re numbered all the tracks into one place. If you wish to return them to two folders
its obvious off how I've numbered them where CD 1 and CD 2 should be.

Once again this is another excellent sounding show. Most likely a DAT recording although we have no lineage for this show.

So a solid 8/10 or EX sound wise. This is the 1st Dylan gig I saw with my late brother in Manchester on Dylans 1995 UK leg of his "Never Ending Tour".

As always, as a member of the "Tapers Union" my thanks go out to the taper, I understand all the trials and tribulations that you go through when trying to covertly
record a show. I'd also like to thank those kind soles that shared music with me back in the day.

As always never sell this show.

Don't encode to MP3 unless for personal use.

Support the artists by buying their merchandise etc. Now covid seems to be getting a wee bit better, as new normal emerges, I've booked tickets to see Saxon and Sabaton early next year in the UK and I can't wait to get to a live gig again, plus I'll be recording the shows and sharing on here.

I'm not sure which LB number should be assigned to this recording, I'd be grateful if a qualified sole could let me know for my records. The lossless Bob site can be found here:

http://losslessbob.wonderingwhattochoose.com/

But enjoy this superb sounding Dylan show and get it cranked up on your hi-fi's.

Cheers

kerbcrawler

 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment