Wednesday, August 28, 2024

R.E.M. 2008-06-01 Greek Theater Berkeley, CA

REM
June 1, 2008
Berkeley, CA, USA
Greek Theater

I saw REM at a Bridge School show in '01 and was blown away, especially surprising since I wasn't too familiar with them and was going to Bridge to see Pearl Jam. I never got around to seeing them again, though, until last night. It was freezing cold out there, but it was a good show. Unfortunately, I missed the first few moments of the first song and my battery died while Stipe was introducing the second to last song. A couple high-quality mp3 samples are below to let you hear the different levels of quality here (loud vs. quiet). I got the setlist from remhq.

1. These Days (cuts in - the first few moments weren't recorded)
2. Living Well Is the Best Revenge
3. Begin The Begin
4. What's The Frequency, Kenneth?
5. Accelerate
6. Ignoreland
7. Drive
8. Man-Sized Wreath
9. So. Central Rain
10. Hollow Man
11. Auctioneer
12. Houston
13. Electrolite
14. Disturbance At The Heron House
15. Final Straw
16. I’ve Been High
17. Let Me In
18. Losing My Religion
19. Bad Day
20. Horse To Water
21. Orange Crush
22. Man on The Moon

23. Supernatural Superserious
24. Fall On Me
25. Carnival Of Sorts
26. The One I Love (includes Stipe's intro to next song)
27. Until The Day Is Done (not recorded)
28. I'm Gonna DJ (not recorded)

112 minutes, 16 seconds

Belkin Tunetalk > ipod > wav > cdwave for track splitting > flac

Link 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment