Thursday, September 29, 2022

Neil Young 1996-11-04 Harbour Station, Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada




Neil Young & Crazy Horse
1996-11-04

audience recording: (unknown equipment)
master >  CD > EAC > Nero Wave editor > TLH > flac 8


1.Hey Hey, My My (missing)
2.Pocahontas (missing)
3.Slip Away
4.Powderfinger
5.Long May You Run
6.The Needle And The Damage Done
7.Helpless
8.Scattered
9.Cinnamon Girl
10.When You Dance I Can Really Love
11.Cortez The Killer
12.Music Arcade
13.Rockin' In The Free World
14.Like A Hurricane
15.This Town
16.Big Time
17.Sedan Delivery (missing)
18.Don't Cry No Tears (missing)
19.Roll Another Number (missing)
20.Rockin' In The Free World (missing)


Link

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm not quite sure what a blog is... but, I was wondering how to get a link to this Neil Young concert so I can download it. I attended this show and would love a copy.
    Thank you,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Below the set list, click on the word "link" and you got it.

      Delete