Tuesday, December 21, 2021

The Notting Hillbillies 1997-05-20 Sunderland Empire Theatre, Sunderland, UK

LIVE IN SUNDERLAND 1997

DISC ONE:
1. Run me down
2. One way gal
3. Blues stay away from me
4. Your own sweet way
5. Railroad worksong
6. Why worry
7. Milk cow blues
8. Water of love
9. Will you miss me
10. Hobo's lullaby
11. Meet me in the bottom
 
DISC TWO:
1. Denomination blues
2. K.C. Moan
3. Calling Elvis
4. One sided love affair
5. I'm the fool
6. Bewildered
7. Cannibals
8. Are we in trouble now
9. Setting me up
10. Feel like going home
11. Wild theme (Local Hero)
12. The next time I'm in town
 
Sunderland Empire Theatre, Sunderland, UK, 20th May 1997.

 Additional comments:
Nice concert, sound is ok but some distortion at the high volume parts. Wonderful version of Wild Theme for example. Available on two CD-Rs.

 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment