Monday, December 20, 2021

The Notting Hillbillies 1997-05-22 Symphony Hall, Birmingham, UK

 


LIVE IN BIRMINGHAM 1997

DISC ONE:
1. Run me down
2. One way gal
3. Blues stay away from me
4. Your own sweet way
5. Railroad worksong
6. Why worry
7. Milk cow blues
8. Water of love
9. Will you miss me
10. Hobo's lullaby
11. Meet me in the bottom
12. Denomination blues
13. K.C. Moan

 DISC TWO:
1. Calling Elvis
2. One sided love affair
3. I'm the fool
4. Bewildered
5. Cannibals
6. Are we in trouble now
7. Setting me up
8. Feel like going home
9. Wild theme (Local Hero)
10. The next time I'm in town

Symphony Hall, Birmingham, UK, 22nd May 1997.

Additional comments:
Nice audience recording with pretty good sound. Available on two CD-Rs.

I'll put up my entire NHB collection. It's far from complete, please share the rest if you've got it. Thanks!

ENJOY!!!

Knut

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment