Saturday, February 26, 2022

Eric Clapton 2001-10-06 Buenos Aires, Argentina(River of Tears)


 



 

Eric Clapton
"River of Tears"
Buenos Aires, Argentina
October 6, 2001

Slunky 11 A/B - SB 6

Disc 1:

    Key to the Highway
    Reptile
    Got You On My Mind
    Tears in Heaven
    Bell Bottom Blues
    Change the World
    My Father's Eyes
    River of Tears
    Going Down Slow
    She's Gone

Disc 2:

    I Want a Little Girl
    Badge
    Hoochie Coochie Man
    Stormy Monday
    Cocaine
    Wonderful Tonight
    Layla
    Sunshine of Your Love
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Band Lineup:

Eric Clapton        Guitar, Vocals
Nathan East        Bass, Vocals
Andy Fairweather Low    Guitar, Vocals
Steve Gadd        Drums
David Sancious        Keyboards, Vocals, Guitar
Greg Phillinganes    Keyboards, Vocals

Geetarz Comments:

Packaged in an attractive gatefold package.

This performance was broadcast on digital satellite, and several extant versions of this recording were captured from DigiSat > VHS HiFi, and as such have the VHS carrier/switching frequency fairly audible in the mix. There is the original DigiSat>VHS>CD version, the 3BR version which improves on that with remastering, and "Argentine Chorus" (EC is Here/DJ Copy label) which merely repackages the 3BR remaster.

With this release, Slunky seems to have located a cleaner source without the analog VHS lineage, leading to great improvement.

Enjoy!

~Geetarz, January 2017 (TWENTY SEVENTEEN I WILL WRITE TWENTY SEVENTEEN 2017 NOT 2016 TWENTY SEVENTEEN I WILL WRITE TWENTY SEVENTEEN 2017 NOT 2016 TWENTY SEVENTEEN I WILL WRITE TWENTY SEVENTEEN 2017 NOT 2016 TWENTY SEVENTEEN I WILL WRITE TWENTY SEVENTEEN 2017 NOT 2016 TWENTY SEVENTEEN I WILL WRITE TWENTY SEVENTEEN 2017 NOT 2016 TWENTY SEVENTEEN I WILL WRITE TWENTY SEVENTEEN 2017 NOT 2016 TWENTY SEVENTEEN I WILL WRITE TWENTY SEVENTEEN 2017 NOT 2016 TWENTY SEVENTEEN I WILL WRITE TWENTY SEVENTEEN 2017 NOT 2016 OH GOD I AM SO SORRY TWENTY SEVENTEEN I WILL WRITE TWENTY SEVENTEEN 2017 NOT 2016 !!!

 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment