Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Blur 1998-06-27 Glastonbury Festival(FM)

Blur
Glastonbury Festival
27th June 1998

Source:BBC Radio 1 FM Broadcast

Lineage:FM>MD>CDR>EAC>FLAC(8)

Tracklist

01 On Your Own
02 Beetlebum
03 End Of A Century
04 Country Sad Ballad Man
05Trailerpark
06 Popscene
07 MOR
08 There's No Other Way
09 Repetition
10 I'm Just A Killer For Your Love
11 Coping
12 The Universal
13 Closing DJ Comments


----------------------------

Hyperion88 Reseed Notes:

Reseed # 036 - Downloaded: 2008-01-12 Reseeded: 2022-01-16

I'm back after about 6 months - recently moved houses and my reseeding paused longer than I planned. Last year I found copies of the approximately 1000 Dime recordings I downloaded 15 years ago that I thought were lost. Seeing there are a lot that are no longer seeded, so thought it was time to start offering back to show some gratitude to you all for the enjoyment you have given me over the years.

I can't say I'm a huge fan of Blur, but I have a couple of downloads to reseed that are really good quality. I didn't find either being hosted on Dime, which makes me nervous they might contain offical releases, but I have searched high and low and was unable to find any indication that was the case. So sorry in advance if I missed something.

Link

 

No comments:

Post a Comment