Saturday, March 23, 2024

Hooters 2984-02-25 Willow Grove Park Mall Willow Grove, PA

Hooters
Willow Grove Park Mall
Willow Grove, PA
Feb 25, 1984
AT-111

This is a live broadcast but appears it is not the full concert. Not sure if the complete show was not broadcast or if my tape is incomplete. Enjoy!
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-hooters/1984/willow-grove-park-mall-willow-grove-pa-33d2dc15.html


Lineage:FM Broadcast> Maxell XLII-90 acuired in trade> NAK BX-125> M-Audio 24/96> Adobe Audition> WAV> Flacfrontend> Flac 6> YOU


 01 Nucleus
 02 All You Zombies
 03 Hanging On A Heartbeat
 04 Amore
 05 Don't Wanna Fight
 06 Solid Rock
 07 Point Your Little Pinky
 08 Time After Time
 09 You Still Belong to Me
 10 Scared By Science
 11 Black Cloud
 12 Trouble in Paradise
 13 Concubine
 14 Birdman
 15 Blood from a Stone
 16 Talk Too Much

Ripped by Atlasstar 11-2015


Please share freely, do not convert to lossy except for personal use. Please trade with the original files after allowing me sufficient time to post on my favorite sites.



This is part of the Atlasstar Attic Treasures Series. My attic consists of thousands of cassettes collected since the 70's. I will post them in no particular order as I pull them out of the attic and convert to digital. Some of these artists I know well and collect myself, other I know little about just picked up along the way. I will provide as much info as I can but if anyone can add any insight to the recordings it would be appreciated.  If the same recording is circulating in better quality please let me know as I have no intention of polluting the trading pool.

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment