Monday, March 4, 2024

Willie Nelson 1975-02-26 Panther Hall Fort Worth, TX

 


Willie Nelson 1975-02-26  Panther Hall  Fort Worth Texas (T-476)(sbd)

I got the reel to reel tapes recorded at 7 1/2 ips for this CD-r release in trade from a DJ at a radio station in Arlington Texas.  I got them about 1978.  The DJ would let me go through their tape library and borrow tapes to make copies.  This show should not be confused with the 1966 show at Panther Hall which was an official release.

SBD Recording Equipment unknown >
unknown generation Reel to Reel Scotch 207 recorded at 7 1/2 ips >
Playback Deck: Akai GX-747 >
Nikko 32 Band EQ >
Akai DR16 Digital Hard Disk Recorder >
Sony PCM-R500 DAT Recorder >
Sony DAT Tape >
HHB CDR-800 Compact Disc Recorder >
HHB CDR >
WAV > SHN


Disc 1

1.  Whiskey River
2.  Stay All Night
3.  Well, Hello There
4.  Crazy/Night Life
5.  Bloody Mary Morning
6.  Pine Top's Boogie Woogie
7.  Up Against The Wall Redneck Mother
8.  Me & Paul
9.  Truck Drivin' Man
10. Goin' Fishin'
11. Okie From Muskogee
12. Shotgun Willie
13. Mr. Record Man
14. Hello Walls
15. One Day At A Time
16. Touch Me
17. (medley) Phases And Stages/
    Pretend I Never Happened/
    I Still Can't Believe That You're Gone/
    It's Not Supposed To Be That Way
18. Song For You
19. Big Ball's In Cowtown
20. Sad Songs And Waltzes
21. After The Fire Is Gone
22. Will The Circle Be Unbroken

Disc 2

1.  Proud Mary
2.  Pick Up The Tempo  
3.  Good Hearted Woman
          In Love With A Good Timin' Man
4.  The Last Letter
5.  Half A Man
6.  Remember Me
7.  Bandera
8.  Devil In A Sleeping Bag
9.  Whiskey River
10. That's Where My House Lives
11. I Never Cared For You
12. Milk Cow Blues
13. Bubbles In My Beer
14. Stay All Night
15. When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder
16. Jambalaya
17. Rollin' In My Sweet Babys' Arms
18. Don't Say Love Or Nothin'
19. Can I Sleep In Your Arms Tonight Lady
20. The Party's Over
21. What'd I Say
22. Mountain Dew
23. Pretty Paper
24. Will The Circle Be Unbroken


I did the editing, mastering, analog to digital transfer and the artwork for this version of this show.  Please keep the artwork and text file, unaltered, together with the SHN's.


Please don't alter the sound of this recording.  If you want to do something find a better quality tape of the show and work from that.  Don't just take what I have done and screw with it.

For Trade or Give Away only - Do not Sell - Do not encode as MP3


                                        

Link 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment