Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Neil Young 1987-05-01 Arena, Verona, Italy



Neil Young
1987-05-01 Arena, Verona, Italy

Sound Warning/grade: enthousiastic and loud audience, vg/ex

In 1987 my friends MJ and VP borrowed my recording equipment and went to several Neil Young
shows to record them. The masters were kindly given to me and have been traded in the past.

Source: Sennheiser MKE 40/6 (2) > WMD6C > XLI-S
Location: Unknown
Taper: MJ / VP
Transfer: Nakamichi DRAGON > Tascam SS-R1 > CF-card reader > PC > WAV > flac
Editing: Reel Records (Soundforge, Magix Samplitude, BBE Sonic Maximizer, sev. Plug-Ins > WAV > FLAC)
Release: JvV-2009-036-a/b
Artwork: Not included

Disc 1:

Mr. Soul
Cinnamon Girl
When You Dance, I Can Really Love
Down By The River
Heart Of Gold
After The Gold Rush
Inca Queen
Drive Back
Opera Star
Cortez The Killer

Disc 2:

Sugar Mountain
Mideast Vacation
Long Walk Home
The Needle And The Damage Done
When Your Lonely Heart Breaks
Powderfinger
Like A Hurricane
Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black)


Notes:
Sorry I don't do MP3's - Even though this upload is NOT ex.
Don't sell & please don't convert to MP3 - or any other lossy formats.
Please wait 2 weeks after my initial upload before uploading to other sites.
If you upload it elsewhere: leave the info-file intact and I appreciate a note from you.


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment