Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Tom Petty 1993-11-04 Gainesville, FL

 Tom Petty & The Heatbreakers
 Gainesville FL
 November 4, 1993
 AT-287


Contract Clause:This show was posted previously by geoffgoold but lacked proper lineage. http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=131902&highlight=petty+gainesville

This recording is from the original live broadcast. There we subsequent re-broadcasts which were shortened versions of the performance, but as far as I know this is the most complete broadcast. I does have a couple of flaws however. I missed the very begining of the show, the first half of "Love is a Long Road". I spliced the begining of this track from a clip taken from a "Pre-FM Version" taken from disc that circulates. The Pre-FM as well as a few other versions are unfortunately lossy or clipped. So the first part of track one as such is lossy. There is also some static at the start of American Girl. Enjoy!

Lineage:FM Broadcast> Maxell XLII-90 off air master> NAK BX-125> M-Audio 24/96> Adobe Audition> WAV> Flacfrontend> Flac 6> YOU

 01 Love Is a Long Road
 02 Into The Great Wide Open
 03 Listen To Her Heart
 04 I Won't Back Down
 05 Free Fallin
 06 Psychotic Reaction
 07 Death Ray Boogie
 08 Don't Come Around Here No More
 09 Something In The Air
 10 Mary Jane's Last Dance
 11 Kings Highway
 12 A Face in the Crowd
 13 Ballad of Easy Rider
 14 Take Out Some Insurance
 15 Thirteen Days
 16 Southern Accents
 17 Yer So Bad
 18 Drivin' Down to Georgia
 19 Lost Without You
 20 Refugee
 21 Runnin' Down a Dream
 22 Learning to Fly
 23 Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
 24 American Girl
 25 Alright for Now


Ripped by Atlasstar 5-2017


Please share freely, do not convert to lossy except for personal use. Please trade with the original files after allowing me sufficient time to post on my favorite sites.



This is part of the Atlasstar Attic Treasures Series. My attic consists of thousands of cassettes collected since the 70's. I will post them in no particular order as I pull them out of the attic and convert to digital. Some of these artists I know well and collect myself, other I know little about just picked up along the way. I will provide as much info as I can but if anyone can add any insight to the recordings it would be appreciated.  If the same recording is circulating in better quality please let me know as I have no intention of polluting the trading pool. A list of all recordings in this series is included with the torrent.

All recordings are kept as original as possible with minimal processing. Unless noted otherwise the only adjustments made are Automatic Phase Correction, Level adjustments and cleaning of any rough or abrupt cuts.

Link

 

No comments:

Post a Comment