Monday, May 13, 2024

As The Crow Flies 2018-05-13 Crystal Ballroom Portland, OR

As The Crow Flies
5-13-18
Crystal Ballroom
Portland, OR

Nakamichi CM-300's CP-1 Cards>MiAGi-II Silver Cables>DR-680 @ 24/48
Directly in front of SBD @ 10'
WAV>R8 Brain>16/44.1>EAC>Vocal Boost>Normalize>TLH FLAC 8

Taped & transferred by Chris McGrath


01 Remedy
02 Sting Me
03 Hotel Illness
04 Nonfiction
05 By your Side
06 Seeing Things
07 High Head Blue
08 Good Friday >
09 Almost Cut my Hair

10 Wiser Time
11 She Talks to Angels
12 Thorn in my Pride
13 Jealous Again
14 Hard to Handle >
15 Hush >

16 Hard to handle

Encore:
17 Take the highway


So originally I thought this turned out awful but I think a combination of my tinnitus,
blown out ear drums & over analyzing was to blame.  This doesn't sound as nice as
Chris' Schoeps pull; which is fantastic but it's nowhere near the mess it sounded like
to me after the show.  If you like Naks then hopefully you'll enjoy it.  Had a
great time meeting Schoeps Chris and running into C3P0 Chris after 17 years.  Only three
open tapers and all named Chris, pretty funny.  Thanks to ATCF staff for going to bat
for the us & The Crystal Ballroom staff for being willing to listen as there was
some confusion as far as taping at first, the other two Chris' took the brunt of it.
In light of recent events I didn't think I'd get to hear Mr. Robinson play these songs
again so this was special and my GF who never saw The Crowes loved it.  Hope you enjoy :)


Link



No comments:

Post a Comment