Sunday, March 27, 2022

George Harrison 1974-11-18 Coliseum, Denver, CO(afternoon show)

GEORGE HARRISON
Coliseum, Denver, CO
November 18, 1974 - afternoon show
Remastered by PR
 
CD 1:
1. Hari's on Tour (Express)
2. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
3. Something
4. Will It Go Round In Circles - Billy Preston
5. Sue Me, Sue You Blues
6. Zoom, Zoom, Zoom - Ravi Shankar
7. Na na dahni - Ravi Shankar
8. I Am Missing You - Ravi Shankar
9. Dispute And Violence - Ravi Shankar

CD 2:
1. For you Blue
2. Give me Love (Give me Peace on Earth)
3. In my Life
4. Tom Cat - Tom Scott
5. Band Introductions
6. Maya Love
7. Dark Horse
8. Nothing From Nothing - Billy Preston
9. Outta Space - Billy Preston
10. What Is Life
11. My Sweet Lord

George Harrison - vocals, guitar;
Robben Ford - guitar;
Willie Weeks - bass; Andy Newmark - drums;
Billy Preston - keyboards; Emil Richards - percussion
Tom Scott - horns; Chuck Findley - trumpet; Jim Horn - sax

Link
 

No comments:

Post a Comment