Saturday, March 12, 2022

Bruce Springsteen 1992-12-14 Boston Garden, Boston, MA


Bruce Springsteen & "The Other Band"

1992-12-14
Boston Garden, Boston

Lineage unknown, recieved in a trade, ripped with EAC and compressed with FLAC Frontend (compr. 6).


CD1:
1. Red Headed Woman
2. Better Days
3. Local Hero
4. Lucky Town
5. Atlantic City
6. Growin' Up
7. Fiftyseven Channels
8. Trapped
9. Badlands
10. The River
11. Living Prood

CD2:
1. Leap of Faith
2. Man's Job
3. Roll of the Dice
4. Prove it all Night
5. Cover Me
6. Brilliant Disguise
7. Soul Driver
8. Souls of the Departed
9. Born in the USA
10. Light of Day

CD3:
1. Human Touch
2. Glory Days
3. Hungry Heart
4. Thunder Road
5. Born to Run
6. My Beautiful Reward
7. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
8. In the Midnight Hour


I included some artwork I found via http://brucecovers.virtue.nu, though it doesn't exactly
match my tracklist; Leap and Man's is listed on CD1 on artwork. But I guess you can just put
them on CD1 since there's no fade-out or anything like that. Though it may cause a microgap
or something like that, I don't know.
Enjoy!

Link



No comments:

Post a Comment