Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Yes 1984-06-24 Westfalenhalle Dortmund, Germany



YES
Dortmund, Germany
Westfalenhalle
24. Juni 1984
w. Jimmy Page on encore
official tracks removed

-reseed-

minimax master-series 33/207

I hope there's no more any official track in this torrent, as
it was before. This is a big shit!!!
..but maybe one day everything of this evening will be available officially
except one song so I can reseed Roundabout for it's own......

here's what I once wrote - seeding it the first time:

Master - Audience recording from my old Maxell XL II Tapes

My Artwork is included !!

This concert I taped with an old AIWA walkman and an extra stereo-microphone
(I can't remember what exact equipment I used those days).

This concert I recorded from the middle of the audience about 10 meters from the stage.
The sound quality is very good +, a typical audience recording with some nice and stupid comments
and a fanatic Jimmy Page-freak near the microphone, very near the microphone.
A very good tape to listen to!!

I know there's a soundboard-or-FM-tape around, but perhaps that one is incomplete or whatever.
I thought this could be worth to be seeded here.
I had to cut out the official released tracks.
This has been banned before but now I have removed all the official tracks so there should only be
unofficial ones in this torrent

After seven years a nearly complete different YES-group returned to the glorious
Westfalenhalle - on their 90125-tour. This one was completely sold out. I prefer my
1977-YES-at-Dortmund-experience much more than this one just listening to it.
The Going for the one-album is definitive an album I prefer than the 90125.

Setlist:

Disc 01
Cinema
Leave It
Yours Is No Disgrace
Hold On
Hearts
I've Seen All Good People
Si / Solly’s Beard - removed
Changes
And You And I
Soon - removed
Make It Easy/Owner Of A Lonely Heart

Disc 02
It Can Happen- removed
Long Distance Runaround/Whitefish/Amazing Grace - removed
City Of Love
Starship Trooper
Roundabout
I'm Down (w. Jimmy Page)

Hope you like it.
Support the artists
never ever go to this yes-cover-band - nowadays touring around the world with benoit david on vocals...
..or if so just put some "nice" comments on your recording during recording it!!!

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment