Monday, April 25, 2022

Bob Dylan 1991-07-27 Darien Lake Amusement Park Corfu, NY

Corfu, New York
Lakeside Amphitheater
Darien Lake Amusement Park, Darien Center

27 July 1991

 
01 - New Morning
02 - Man In The Long Black Coat
03 - Maggie's Farm
04 - Shelter From The Storm
05 - Gotta Serve Somebody
06 - Wiggle Wiggle
07 - I Don't Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met)
08 - When I Paint My Masterpiece

09 - Trail Of The Buffalo (trad. arr. Woody Guthrie)
10 - Song To Woody
11 - Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
12 - Boots Of Spanish Leather

13 - Friend Of The Devil (Jerry Garcia/Robert Hunter/John Dawson)
14 - Everything Is Broken
15 - I Believe In You
16 - Highway 61 Revisited

        (encore)

17 - Simple Twist Of Fate
18 - Ballad Of A Thin Man

Concert # 334 of The Never-Ending Tour.  
Concert # 15 of the 1991 US Summer Tour. 1991 concert # 71.
Concert # 50 with the 5th Never-Ending Tour band:
        Bob Dylan (vocal & guitar),
        John Jackson (guitar),
        Tony Garnier (bass),
        Ian Wallace (drums).

9 acoustic with Bob Dylan (vocal & guitar), John Jackson (guitar).
10-12 acoustic with the band.
1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 11, 15, 18  Bob Dylan harmonica.

BobTalk:

Thanks everybody! That's one of my anti-religion songs.
It's one of my religious ones comin' up right here.
You can tell it's religious. You got more time to ???? it. (before Wiggle Wiggle)

It's my foreign language song! That's what you asked for?
All you art lovers out there! (after When I Paint My Masterpiece).

This is one of my heart breaking songs.
This one really hurt my pride. (before Boots Of Spanish Leather).

9 new songs (50%) compared to previous concert. 2 new songs for this tour.

Stereo audience recording, 100 minutes.


LB-04438 ; 46min+56min ; 2CDR ; Rating: B
 
7/27/91 Corfu, New York, Lakeside Amphitheate

Taper: Legendary Taper G
Source Audio disks from low-generational source > (dBpowerAMP set to compression level 6) flac.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bittorrent download 01/07; same recording as LB-0123 based on same clapping at end of d2t9;
left channel may be same recording as LB-4437 as has the same annoying crowd but clapping
was hard to match; lots of background talking; very good sound [B]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disk One,
1 New Morning, 2 Man In The Long Black Coat, 3 Maggie's Farm, 4 Shelter From The Storm, 5 Gotta Serve Somebody, 6 Wiggle Wiggle, 7 I Don't Believe You, 8 When I Paint My Masterpiece,

Disk Two,
1 Trail Of The Buffalo (acoustic), 2 Song To Woody (acoustic w band), 3 Don't Think Twice, It's All Right (acoustic w band), 4 Boots Of Spanish Leather (acoustic w band), 5 Friend Of The Devil, 6 Everything Is Broken, 7 I Believe In You, 8 Highway 61 Revisited, 9 Simple Twist Of Fate, 10 Ballad Of A Thin Man
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment