Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Bob Dylan 1991-11-09 Memorial Hall Dayton, OH (LB 07402)

Dayton, Ohio
Memorial Hall

9 November 1991
 
 

01 - Maggie's Farm
02 - The Man In Me
03 - All Along The Watchtower
04 - Confidential (Dolinda Morgan)
05 - Watching The River Flow
06 - Gotta Serve Somebody
07 - When I Paint My Masterpiece
08 - To Be Alone With You
09 - Mr. Tambourine Man
10 - Boots Of Spanish Leather
11 - The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll
12 - One Too Many Mornings
13 - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
14 - What Good Am I?
15 - Friend Of The Devil (Jerry Garcia/Robert Hunter/John Dawson)
16 - Everything Is Broken

        (encore)

17 - The Times They Are A-Changin'
18 - Highway 61 Revisited


Concert # 356 of The Never-Ending Tour.  
Concert # 13 of the 1991 US Fall Tour. 1991 concert # 93.
Concert # 72 with the 5th Never-Ending Tour band:
        Bob Dylan (vocal & guitar),
        John Jackson (guitar),
        Tony Garnier (bass),
        Ian Wallace (drums).

9-12, 17  acoustic with the band.
3, 7, 9-12, 14, 16, 17  Bob Dylan harmonica.

BobTalk:
You like an old song? Coming out in video ... (after Confidential).
Thank you everybody. That was my art song for tonight. True story, yeah, autobiographical. Most of my songs are autobiographical. I wish (bet?) you could ???? them. (after When I Paint My Masterpiece).
Thanks everybody! Neil Young just told me he recorded that. He'll put it on his new ??? album. (after To Be Alone With You).
I'll be your baby tonight... Well, it's just tonight though. Ending soon... This is my song about the rain forests. This is my one song that is politically correct, Oh, incorrect that is. This is politically incorrect. Most of my other ones are mostly correct. (before What Good Am I?).


Stereo audience recording, 95 minutes.


LB-07402 ; 46min+51min ; 2CDR ; Rating: B+
 
11/9/91 Dayton, Ohio

legendary taper F

cut before Boots Of Spanish Leather
last 4 tracks diff source

Sennheiser MKE2002 -> cassette master -> DAT - clone ->(digital transfer) m-audio delta audiophile 2496
   -> Wavelab -> ssrc -> cdwave for tracking -> tlh

I did not harm the sound of the recording in any way
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bittorrent download 04/09; has heavy tv band on d2t9;
different recording than mjs LB-0875 based on different crowd at beginning of d1t2;
in comparison this is a little harsher and a little fuller sound;
sound quality gets a little worse on d2t7 to d2t9; very good to excellent sound [B+]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
drop/cut between cdrs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CD1
1 Maggie's Farm, 2 The Man In Me, 3 All Along The Watchtower, 4 Confidential (Dolinda Morgan), 5 Watching The River Flow, 6 Gotta Serve Somebody, 7 When I Paint My Masterpiece, 8 To Be Alone With You, 9 Mr. Tambourine Man,

CD2
1 Boots Of Spanish Leather, 2 The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll, 3 One Too Many Mornings, 4 I'll Be Your Baby Tonight, 5 What Good Am I?, 6 Friend Of The Devil (Jerry Garcia/Robert Hunter/John Dawson), 7 Everything Is Broken, 8 The Times They Are A-Changin', 9 Highway 61 Revisited
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment