Tuesday, June 28, 2022

REM 1995-06-20 Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY

REM 1995-06-20
Knickerbocker Arena, Albany, NY




2 Nakamichi 700s and Denon DTR-80P DAT Master > WAV > FLAC
I mistakenly had the deck set on 32 kHz

-----

Here's the setlist from setlist.fm which doesn't quite line up with the way I tracked it:

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
I Took Your Name
Drive
Try Not to Breathe
Crush With Eyeliner
Bang and Blame
Undertow
Welcome to the Occupation
Circus Envy
Strange Currencies
Revolution
I Don't Sleep, I Dream
Tongue
(Footage of this performance … more)
Man on the Moon
Country Feedback
Half a World Away
Losing My Religion
Pop Song 89
Get Up
Star 69

Encore:
Let Me In
Everybody Hurts
Finest Worksong
Departure
It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine) 

 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment