Wednesday, August 31, 2022

10cc 1977-10-04 Koseinenkin Hall, Tokyo, Japan

10cc
Venue: Koseinenkin Hall, Tokyo, Japan
Date: 4 Oct 1977
Taper: Unknown
Source: Audience
Transfer: CD-R from trade > EAC > FLAC Level 8 > you
Sound Quality: B+/A- in my rating and ears....

Disc 1
1 The Second Sitting For The Last supper
2 You've Got a Cold
3 Honeymoon With B Troop
4 Wall Street Shuffle
5 People In Love
6 Band intro
7 Art For Art's Sake
8 Ships Don't Disappear In The Night (Do They?)
9 I'm Mandy Fly Me
10 Marriage Bureau Rendezvous
11 Good Morning Judge

Disc 2
1 Feel The Benefit
2 Waterfall
3 The Things We Do For Love
4 I'm Not In Love
5 Modern Man Blues

Eric Stewart - Vocals, Guitar, Grand Piano & Keyboard
Graham Gouldman - Vocals, Guitar & Bass Guitar
Rick Fenn - Backing Vocals, Guitar & Bass Guitar
Tony O'Malley - Backing Vocals (lead on AFAS), Piano & Keyboard
Stuart Tosh - Backing vocals, Drums & Percussion
Paul Burgess - Drums & Percussion

Notes:
I forgot I had this one in my closet, found it by an accident!!
This is a pretty rare recording from the Japanese leg of
World Tour 1977. Their album Deceptive Bends is still one of
my BIG all-time faves!!

Since I got this in a trade I dont have any info
about lineage, taping equipment etc.

Do NOT encode to MP3 or any other lossy compression format!!
This is intended for free trade only. Do not buy or sell!!

Enjoy!!
Hanshcv

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment