Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Pink Floyd 1980-02-08 LA Sports Arena Los Angeles, CA(WWRM002)


A WALLweeds production


Sports Arena, Exposition Park, Los Angleles, California, 8th Feb 1980
---------------------------------------------------------------------
WWRM002

Lineage: CDR(GEN??) > Amadeus II > WAV > SHN

This came to me as an audio saying that it was an MoLM release, I have no proof of this.

It sounded quite harsh and was unbalanced.

I set out on this one to cut down on the harshness and level the balance, I think it sounds a tad better than what I received.

The reason for no notes is in the fact that when I set out to tweak all the Wall shows it was for my my entertainment and I had no intention to put them out as they are now, they were going to be just for my own trading. So I did not write down everything that I did to a few of the shows.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the show.

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment