Friday, September 30, 2022

Michael Jackson 1987-09-27 Yokohama Stadium, Yokohama, Japan(FM)

Michael Jackson
Venue: Yokohama Stadium, Yokohama, Japan
Date: 27 Sep 1987
Taper: Unknown
Source: Radio Broadcast
Transfer: CD-R from trade > EAC > FLAC Level 8 > you
Sound Quality: A+ in my rating and ears....

Disc 1
1 Wanna Be Startin Somethin
2 Human Nature
3 Heartbreak Hotel
4 Medley Jackson 5
5 She's Out Of My Life
6 Things I Do For You
7 Off The Wall
8 Rock With You

Disc 2
1 Lovely One
2 Working Day And Night
3 Beat It
4 Billie Jean
5 Shake Your Body > Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough tease > Shake Your Body
6 Thriller
7 I Just Can't Stop Loving You
8 Bad

Notes:
Thought I should check if there's some interest
for Michael Jackson.
By an accident I found some dusty Jackson stuff in my closet I forgot I had.
This one is an excellent radio broadcast from the Japanese leg
of Bad World Tour 1987-1989.
Since I got this in a trade I dont have any info
about lineage, taping equipment etc.

Do NOT encode to MP3 or any other lossy compression format!!
This is intended for free trade only. Do not buy or sell!!

Enjoy!!
Hanshcv

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment