Wednesday, September 28, 2022

The Moody Blues 1978-12-12 LA Forum Los Angeles, CA


Moody Blues
L A Forum
December 12, 1978

Lineage: CDR > EAC > FLAC

Disc 1

01. Tuesday Afternoon
02. Twilight Time
03. The Day We Meet Again*
04. The Story In Your Eyes
05. I'm Your Man*
06. Top Rank Suite*
07. Isn't Life Strange
08. Driftwood*
09. I'll Be Level With You*
10. Gypsy
11. Survival*
12. The Balance

Disc 2

01. I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock 'N Roll Band)
02. Nights In White Satin
03. Legend Of A Mind
04. Question
05. Ride My See-Saw

* from Octave

Notes:

It appears that this recording was mastered from vinyl.
Surface noise is evident from time to time during the
more quiet passages. Still sounds very nice. I believe
this to be a soundboard. I would rate the sound as very
good plus, sometimes excellent. A couple tracks end
abruptly but still well worth having for it's rarity
alone, with six songs played from their current album
at the time, Octave.

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment