Sunday, October 2, 2022

Garbage 1998-11-18 Paranoid Mind Madison Dane County Expo Center Madison, WI


Garbage - Paranoid Mind - Live in Madison, Wisconsin, November 18th, 1998

Disc 1:
1. Temptation Waits
2. Not My Idea
3. I Think I'm Paranoid
4. Special
5. My Lover's Box
6. Hammering In My Head
7. Thirteen
8. #1 Crush
9. Stupid GIrl
10. Vow

Disc 2:
1. When I Grow Up
2. Queer
3. Push It
4. Only Happy When It Rains
5. You Look So Fine
6. Supernatural
7. The Trick Is To Keep Breathing
8. When I Grow Up

Good audience recording from the Version 2.0 tour.  This is an old school CD-R set that came on 2 good ol' blue back
discs with inkjet labels.  I made scans of the artwork and labels and put a black border around for edge bleed if you should
desire to print.  High quality scans but not the best quality original prints.  Enjoy!!
 

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment