Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Pink Floyd 1980-02-28 Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Uniondale, Long Island NY(WWRM011)


A WALLweeds production 2004


Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Uniondale, Long Island New York
28th Feb 1980
---------------------------------------------------------------------
WALLweed WWRM011


The first 28th Feb 1980 show that I was sent was split in a strange way over the 2 CD's, and it was rather hissy. I had started to sort this one out when I was offered another version of this show. When this second copy turned up I was surprised by the quality. It was from the same source though, once again no lineage I am afraid.

Adjustments made this show are as follows:-

Equalised the sound to remove some of the top end, it sounded rather harsh in some places.

Track splits had micro gaps, so these were repaired.

Digital clicks have been removed, well I think I got them all.
 

Enjoy the show.. .. ..

Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment