Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Iron Maiden 2022-09-27 Concord Pavillion Concord, CA

Iron Maiden
September 27, 2022
Concord Pavillion
Concord, CA

DPA 4061s-battery box-Sony PCM-M10
Transfer M10-usb-audacity-CDWAV Editor-FLAC

Taped from the lawn

Senjutsu
Stratego
The Writing on the Wall
Revelations
Blood Brothers
Sign of the Cross
Flight of Icarus
Fear of the Dark
Hallowed Be Thy Name
The Number of the Beast
Iron Maiden
The Trooper
The Clansman
Run to the Hills

my battery died so Aces high was not recorded

666 the one for you and me!

it has been forever since I have been to a sold out show here!  This is the best show I have
seen in at least 5 years.  I had to use all my will power not to sing and scream along!

Recording came out crystal clear as I lined up at the lawn rail directly at a stack!

What can I say Iron fucking Maiden was on fire!  Trivium opened, not recorded.

It needed a sound boost

As always don't sell it share it.  "It's only a memory unless someone records it"

Link 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment